Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Cutaway progress

Cutaway is moving along nicely. I really like this yarn and pattern. I did have some trouble withe the cable cast on for the right front, but the left front went very smoothly. I think it will work out when I add the ribbing, and am totally prepared to rip and retry if it doesn't work. I'm continuing to worry about my size choice, but will keep going as I tend to over estimate and I did measure. One thing that continues to amaze me is my gauge. It's perfect! At this point I have started the left front, but have pictures of the back here:
Hpim1093

And close ups of the armhole shaping. I had to work a bit to figure out the decreases, so they would mirror appropriately:
Hpim1095

This one's a little fuzzy (after three shots)
Hpim1096

No comments: